Shipping & Returns
All prices are shown in New Zealand dollars. Your shopping cart displays the goods you have purchased and payment will be collected immediately upon a successful transaction.
If you have purchased an item on pre-order, please ensure you have read and understand the terms of our pre-order policy.
We accept Visa, Mastercard and American Express credit and debit cards via Stripe. Transactions are secure and encrypted.
Free international shipping on all standard online orders.
KYT ships to most international locations via NZ Post. We can ship to P.O Boxes, however we require a signature upon delivery.
Orders are processed between Monday – Friday. Any orders made on a weekend or holiday will be processed on the next available working day. You will receive an email with tracking details once the order has been dispatched.
Estimated delivery times*
via Courier Post track pack. Allow 1-3 business days.
Australia & Rest of World
via International Courier. Allow 2-7 working days.
For all international orders please note that once your order has left New Zealand it may be subject to customs clearance procedures which can cause delays beyond original delivery estimates. KYT will not be responsible for any customs or duties taxes that occur once your item has left us.
*We are not able to guarantee delivery times. KYT will not be liable for any reasonable or unavoidable delay in delivery. Please note that estimated delivery times do not include Sundays or Public Holidays.
Lost or Damaged Items
If a package does not arrive, or it arrives damaged, please contact us at email@example.com within fourteen days from confirmation of dispatch.
We will require:
- your details
- details of the item that was lost
- the tracking number we sent you with confirmation of dispatch
If an item arrives damaged to you, we will provide instructions for its return and replace the item free of charge.
We are not liable for and will not replace or pay compensation for loss of, or damage to, items we send if:
- the item is seized by Customs or any other government agency
- the item is sent to a country where no postal or courier service exists
- the loss or damage is the result of an event beyond our reasonable control
- the loss or damage occurs after delivery
- the item was authorised to be sent without tracking or without insurance
You may return an item for a refund within 30 days of the dispatch of your order. This is provided:
- the item is in original condition (no scratches, marks, stains or visible wear)
- you have made contact with KYT within 30 days of dispatch. Contact must be made prior to sending your return via firstname.lastname@example.org to receive an approval notification
- you have proof of purchase
KYT has the right to refuse returns that do not meet these requirements.
The cost of returning an item for refund is at your expense. Items lost in transit will not be compensated. You accept responsibility for the item until it reaches our head office. Please ensure that it is packed properly to avoid damage in transit.
If a refund is issued it will be credited to the original purchaser’s credit card.
We are unable to accept exchanges through our online store.
We will, at our discretion accept returns in situations of fault. This is provided:
- you have made contact with KYT prior to sending your return via email@example.com to receive an approval notification
- the fault has been identified within 90 days of purchase
It is our preference to repair and recondition your bag in these circumstances.